CODE OF ETHICS
At Big Grove Brewery we are committed to:
- Being an inclusive welcoming space for all employees and customers inclusive of all genders, religions, ethnicities, nationalities, races, disabilities, sexual orientations, body sizes, ages, or any other status.
- Not tolerating discrimination, harassment, hate speech, or bullying of any kind.
- Unlearning perceived biases and not making assumptions about others’ identities and experiences.
- Providing ongoing workshops, education, and resources to employees.
- Updating our policies and systems to align with this mission and dismantle any of those that do not.
- Building partnerships with our community organizations and groups that work towards breaking down barriers to inclusion and diversity.
- Creating a space for all employees to foster collaboration and communication.
- We care about you and it’s okay to tell us what’s happened.
If misconduct should happen, employees are encouraged to report any incident to their supervisor or to HR. Crisis hotline phone numbers, including Iowa Sexual Harassment & Violence, are posted in guest and employee areas of the brewery.
Customers who believe they have been subjected to any kind of discrimination, from an employee or fellow customer, that conflicts with Big Grove Brewery’s diversity, equity, inclusion, and anti-racism policies and initiatives can and should report incidents to our Human Resources department by emailing Jill at email@example.com.